We Believe in one God
Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
Creator of all things.
- That the blood of Jesus Christ, which was shed for us at Calvary, cleanses us of all sins and grants us access into the presence of God.
- In the Holy Spirit, the third Person in the Trinity. He empowers and endows the believer with gifts as He wills.
- In the entire Bible and that it’s the complete revelation of God’s will for us as far as salvation and redemption is concerned.
- In the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the Saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- In sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- In divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that Healing is included in the Redemption.
- That salvation is a gift from God through faith and grace in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Anyone who believes and repents from sin is born again by the Holy Spirit into the family of God.
- In water baptism by immersion after accepting Christ as our Lord and savior, as a necessary testimony of death to sin and resurrection to a new life.